Social Media – A canary in the Marketing Mine
Unlike conventional methods of marketing, organizations and enterprises nowadays are currently inclined toward digital marketing. While digital marketing does offer ample opportunities for businesses to flourish, deploying appropriate client-specific digital marketing strategy is often a very hectic task.
Some of the parameters that help business enterprises to effectively implement digital marketing solutions are listed below.
While it gets quite cumbersome deciding what social media platform suits your prospective clients better, we can help you narrow down to some viable options with the following factors:
Are Your Prospective Clients There?
Prior to any business marketing using social media, it is imperative for an establishment to ensure the frequency of the clients on a particular social media platform.
- Most commonly used are Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn etc. It won’t hurt to ask your clients about their usage, their feedbacks, and statement of purpose. Once ensured, just go there and deploy.
How Much Time Are Your Clients Spending On Social Media?
Once you have assured the social media with a prospective client, next in is the average amount of time the client is spending.
- Facebook, apart from Twitter and LinkedIn, is leading the social media platform with almost 79.6% active users.
- Besides, Facebook has dominated the social media marketing by constituting almost 16% of all page views – significant lot of engagement.
- Second, third and fourth places have been taken by G+, Twitter and LinkedIn. While not just focusing on the desktop, mobile apps of these social media sites have taken the industry by storm.
- It’s always advisable to keep a track of all the apps, updates and recent upgrades.
Is The Chosen Platform Easy To Connect With Your Clients?
If a platform makes it easy to connect with your clients and prospects, chances are better that you’ll actually USE the platform to connect to your clients and prospects. If it’s too hard, you probably won’t use it, no matter how beneficial it might be to you.
Social Media Platform And FLEXIBILITY
If the social platform that you’ve been eyeing to use for your marketing solutions connects to the client on aspects in terms of plurality, there is a definite probability that the ultimate goal set shall be achieved based on the client’s prospective usage and compatibility.
Visual Social Media Marketing
Alongside social networking sites, there has been a boom in the edutainment industry with the onset of sites like YouTube, Netflix and Hulu.
- Recent technical advancements have seen the possibility of uploading and accessing longer videos.
- This has enabled business operations to productively apply marketing strategies in the form of product description, company prospects edutainment etc.
According to the popular DotSupport survey, more than 67% of the people are reported to stay longer on video-engaging sites provided they have an interesting content scene on their screens.
Infographic Versus Static
This forms the most critical factor in deciding the appropriate social media platform. It’s up to you to decide as to whether the service or the description you are offering requires an infographic presentation, edutainment platform or simply a text-based static visualization.
- For instance, a photography community or even an organization providing services like customer support, accommodation services or simple a food-chain would gain additional benefits from platforms like Pinterest, Instagram or even Twitter.
For an IT-based establishment, latest news or even a recent technical application would gain the prospective mass through sites like Facebook, Twitter and G+ etc.
For financial organizations, law firms or even an academic institution, LinkedIn would probably be the best to disseminate the company message effectively and efficiently.
The ever-increasing content and the market requisites have compelled organizations to look for novel marketing strategies. This is not only hectic but is also requires lot of effort and researching. However, considering the amount of asset and time you have invested, you wouldn’t want the content to be at the wrong place.